This programme will inspire and empower you to become healthy, fit and vibrant.
Want to lose weight? Improve your health? Enjoy healthy food? Live in line with your values?
Make 2019 the year you got your mojo back and starting living fully and on purpose again!
NEXT PROGRAM STARTS MONDAY 7th JANUARY
Healthy wholefood, plant-based quick and easy recipes plus tons of info on vegan nutrition
A cardio and home-based strength training programme with demonstration videos
I’ll help you develop a positive mindset to stay motivated and focused every step of the way
My gradual approach empowers you to continue your healthier lifestyle longterm
This programme will help you become fit, healthy and full of energy
Hi, I’m Ailis and I am a plant based wellness expert who supports people like you who want to improve their health, upgrade their nutrition and start living more fully. You are at the point where you know that your current lifestyle isn’t how you want it to be. Despite your best intentions to make changes (I’ll start next Monday….), you haven’t been able to follow the plan you wanted to.
What has been missing is an approach that helps you create a healthy lifestyle for life! Not just short-term or ad-hoc attempts to change. When you learn practical tips and strategies that help you make healthy changes that last – things really start to happen. When you realise that plant-based food can be both quick and easy and yet healthy and delicious it all becomes that bit more manageable. When you discover the keys to enjoying lifelong exercise, it becomes something you want to do, not have to do. When you have support from me and others in the group, then motivation stays high.
- having lots of energy to enjoy life to the fullest
- eating in a way that is aligned to your values and beliefs
- having improved health and glowing from the inside out
- losing weight and toning up
- loving being fit and active
- understanding vegan nutrition so you know you are eating well
- knowing how to deal with social situations
- feeling ready to take on the world!
But you only get these kind of results if you start to prioritise your nutrition, fitness and health choices.
The ‘Healthy, Fit and Vegan’ program can help you transform how you eat, improve your fitness and energise your life. This online programme will support you to successfully transition to a vegan diet with ease and improve your diet if already vegan. If you are considering going vegan or are new to being vegan, this course will provide you with all the guidance you will need. You will have access to over 100 recipes, tons of information on a whole range of topics from vegan nutrition to eating out to dealing with others who don’t yet understand your choices. There will also be a closed supportive FB group where Dr. Ailis Brosnan (who has been vegan for 20 years) will answer your questions and do live FB Q&A to help you overcome any obstacles along the way.
I know that food is much more than just nutrients – it is also intermingled with emotions, traditions, eating out, family and friends, travel, work, habits and more. I will help you navigate all of that so that you will gain practical knowledge and skills to bring about lasting change. You’ll discover how to keep it simple, inexpensive yet healthy and delicious.
With the right attitude, enthusiasm and commitment, being a healthy vegan will become second nature to you and you will only wonder why you didn’t do this sooner! I promise you it will be more enjoyable and rewarding than you ever imagined!
Join us for this 8 week course and revitalise your health on every level –
New program starts Jan 7th. Join my mailing list to be the first to hear about early bird offers!
Dr Ailis Brosnan – D. Health Sc., M.Ed., B.Sc.
Plant-based Wellness Expert
Never worry again! Feel confident that you can enjoy being healthy, fit and vegan!
You know you aren’t happy continuing to eat how you have been and you truly desire a better lifestyle for yourself (and the animals) – yet making the shift can be difficult. I have over 20 years’ experience eating a vegan diet and can help you with any challenges or concerns you have to ensure that you are set up for a successful transition and are confident that you can be healthy and fit too.
Is this you?
- You’re fed up with trying it on your own (esp fad diets) and want support
- You want to reach your ideal weight and stay there – enough with the cravings!
- You want to be vegan but do it in a healthy way
- You need a solution you can fit into your busy schedule
- You want to get fit and be confident you can do it on a vegan diet
- You’d like a programme you can do from home
- You want to feel great and feel more aligned with your values
- You want to be a good role model for a vegan diet
I can help!
- I’ll give you tons of quick and easy healthy recipes
- I’ll provide you with an exercise plan to improve your fitness
- I’ll take the stress out of shopping and cooking
- I’ll make weight loss easy for you
- I’ll provide guidance on eating out and travelling while vegan
- I’ll give you tips and recipes specific to vegan fitness
- I’ll support and motivate you throughout the course
- I’ll empower you to continue your healthier lifestyle for life
I have mapped everything out for you – right down to weekly exercise and meal plans!
You’ll be given secure access to a site with all the programme’s resources in one place
A step-by-step workbook and checklist will help you prepare for the programme. It helps you get clear on your vision, goals and the right mindset, to set to set you up for success!
Weekly action plan
To help you stay focused and motivated, you’ll check off your daily targets with this weekly accountability tracker that covers your weight, exercise, diet, mindset, sleep, mood, etc.
Recipes and menu plans
With five new healthy plant-based dinner recipes to try every week, you won’t have any trouble planning nutritious meals! There are also breakfast, lunch, snack and dessert options and sample menus to help you put it all together. Plus lots on vegan nutrition.
Weekly fitness plan
Your weekly exercise programme consists of cardio and strength exercises. Videos will guide you, and you’ll also be given modifications to make the exercise easier or more difficult depending on your starting fitness level. Plus info on eating for fitness.
There’s a private Facebook group where you can post questions or shout out for support or motivation from the other women on the course. I will also do live streams on Facebook to answer questions as needed. In addition, there are lots of webinars for you to listen to in your own time.
For those that need extra support, there is a Premium option available. You’ll get three extra 45 minute one-to-one coaching sessions with Ailis, which can take place in person or online. This is available for an additional investment of just €150.
But that’s not all! This course is packed with good things to make your journey easier!
You’ll get access to a wealth of support material and other aids
- Handouts and audio guides covering relaxation, cooking tips, family health habits, sleep management and much, much more
- An overview of the programme’s approach to nutrition and exercise
- Motivational webinars to give you the skills to build your healthier lifestyle
- Lots of information on vegan fitness, vegan on a budget, vegan on the go and more
- Support to help you beat cravings and emotional eating
All the materials you receive are yours to keep, and will help you to maintain your healthy lifestyle once the course has ended. You will also be able to do all future Healthy, Fit and Vegan programs at no additional cost!
If you need additional support and guidance, you can avail of my Premium option which includes all of the above plus three 45 minute one-to-one coaching sessions which can take place in person or online. These sessions can be used at any time throughout the programme, but are of most benefit at the beginning, middle and end of the programme.
- Week 1 – to get really clear on your goals
- Week 4 – to help make sure you are on track and to personalise any aspects of the program you need additional support with, and
- Week 8 – to help develop personal strategies to keep you focused and motivated beyond the programme
The investment for this option is just €150. You can select the Premium option when you sign up to the Inspire programme!
My holistic course will empower you to live a healthier lifestyle!
Don’t just take my word for it. This is what other women have said about my programme!
“Go for it, don’t put it off. Delete all previous attempts and embrace a new very real approach with Ailis. Ailis is extremely supportive and very motivating. She is truly passionate about what she does and really wants you to succeed. To this end she follows up on everything and offered me very good but simple advice which helped me overcome blocks I was experiencing. She just has a real knack of keeping you on track, truly wonderful considering I had tried and not stuck to so many diets and approaches before meeting Ailis.” Mary, Tralee
“I lost 1.5 stone, but gained so much more. A different outlook, a healthier life, friends and the tools to go forward and loose the rest x many many thanks” Lynsey, Dublin